Yes, I do, however I need some ingredients for it - на городском сайте Тамбова - tamboff.ru

ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   Правила форумаПравила форума   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения   ВходВход 

Yes, I do, however I need some ingredients for it

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов tamboff.ru -> Товары и услуги в Тамбове, экспертиза потребителя
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dragonborn
А я заговорил...

Предупреждения: 1 (Бан)

Сообщение28 Июл, Среда, 09:36, 2021   постоянная ссылка   Заголовок сообщения: Yes, I do, however I need some ingredients for it Ответить с цитатой

Yes, I do, however I need some ingredients for it. The first is ashes from any Demon. To make this mold, I will require your unique gemstone and OSRS Gold some experience in smithing. You'll need some crafting skills and a chisel. You will also need magic if you are looking for a Demonic Amulet. Then, you'll need too speak back with Narode, the King. Narode.

Go to any furnace within Runescape, and make use of the ore it comes with. 65 Smithing is required to obtain the Magic Bar. Next, cut the gem. Then, string the Magic String using 50 crafting steps. Once you've got this, you will be able to create an Magic Amulet. Use the ashes you got from killing any demon and put it on the gem. Once you have this, you'll be able to make an Demonic Amulet. (55 Magic Required) and then, you are able to wear it. Go back to King Narode, and talk to him.

King NarodeShareen: Have you visited Zooknock? Yes. Yes. He provided me with the equipment needed to create this Demonic Amulet. Excellent, excellent. You'll probably need to learn a lesson about demons. Glough is not a backstabbing liar but he is still a Demons Expert. Visit him and you will not be able to convince Glough.

Go to Glough's home. Hallo th- It is just YOU. It's only ME. We must stop snarking. You are here because you aren't understanding. I need to know more about demons. There is no way to Cheap RS Gold succeed. Are you certain? Yes! It's okay. Bring your Ring of Charos, (a) and you can speak to Glough for the second time. Do you want to tell me more? Yes. What do you know about Demons? A Dark Wizard is required, or someone with dark magic power. Simply use these words.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Партнеры tamboff.ru

Добавить свой логотип!

Все новости тамбовских компаний

Новости tmb.news
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов tamboff.ru -> Товары и услуги в Тамбове, экспертиза потребителя Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: