Frankly, I do not think that is fair - на городском сайте Тамбова - tamboff.ru

ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   Правила форумаПравила форума   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения   ВходВход 

Frankly, I do not think that is fair

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов tamboff.ru -> Компьютеры в Тамбове (фирмы, hi-tech техника: кпк, органайзеры)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Weismart
А я заговорил...

Сообщение26 Апр, Понедельник, 10:28, 2021   постоянная ссылка   Заголовок сообщения: Frankly, I do not think that is fair Ответить с цитатой

The majority of these staffs' specials would be to OSRS gold hit more than once, like the DDS or the magic short bow. The master wand would have the lowest percent per special attack and the dramen staff the highest. This is because the master wand is your best magic weapon and the dramen is just one of the worst on the list. The starred (*) specific attacks don't require the special bar to use. (This would indicate that the maximum hit with the Charge spell is a 37-37. Keep in mind that you need level 80 magic to throw Charge.) The ancient staff unique attack could increase the power of the distinctive effects of early spells (aside from hitting numerous occasions ). For instance, smoke spells may poison for 2 damage, darkness spells may drain 1.5 times as much, blood spells could steal 1/3 HP, and ice charms could hold your competitor an additional 5-10 minutes.

Frankly, I do not think that is fair, because they clearly have an edge over winning. I do not have this benefit. This makes Bounty Hunter unjust and unbalanced. You can observe that, as an instance, if you're level 55, you match into The mid and low level crater.

This is the way it would work: Player"Noob" is level 55. Noob can go into cheap RS gold both the low and mid level crater. Noob goes into the low level crater and kills a great deal of people. Noob then dies. Noob attempts to enter the low level crater, but access is denied.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Партнеры tamboff.ru

Добавить свой логотип!

Все новости тамбовских компаний

Новости tmb.news
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов tamboff.ru -> Компьютеры в Тамбове (фирмы, hi-tech техника: кпк, органайзеры) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: