Here is the idea - на городском сайте Тамбова - tamboff.ru

ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   Правила форумаПравила форума   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения   ВходВход 

Here is the idea

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов tamboff.ru -> Товары и услуги в Тамбове, экспертиза потребителя
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Javce ironman
А я заговорил...

Сообщение24 Мар, Среда, 09:27, 2021   постоянная ссылка   Заголовок сообщения: Here is the idea Ответить с цитатой

When you go back to Gunther he will take the treaty but instantly teleports you and two barbarians into OSRS gold the flax fields in the Seer's Village. All you need to do is pick and spin 10 flax plants. After turning 10 a message will pop up saying you want to visit Rellekka now.

When you arrrive in Rellekka you should proceed to Brundt. The weak barbarians are no match for the Freminnicks and are quickly dispatched.

If you run around Brundt and tell him it is not a trap the freminnicks will probably be ashamed of these and Brundt will give you two Freminnick round protects - 1 for yourself and 1 as a peace offering to the barbarians. Now go back to Gunthor and provide him the defense.

Hello Sal's realm forumers. I've discovered something. The men and women that are theives work hard for their level 99 skillcape emote, but they get around a half-second emote that's barely noticable. However, skillcapes such as cooking/woodcutting get extremly detailed emotes, depicting the character doing amazing things, even thaugh these skills don't have any actual threat to them, and they simply require patience.

I've always liked cooking, the emote seems amazing, and my friends come to me for all their food. I feel very good about my new abilities in this ability, but I feel bad for the men and women who worked for their capes, but then realised that there was practically nothing special about them.

Here is the idea: My thought for the new emote(s) would be: Theif throws a smoke bomb, covering his entire body for about two seconds. Subsequently the smoke bomb pops up with a consequence, and the theif is visible again. A treasure chest appears in the front of the theif, who opens it and gets a blast of Cheap RS gold green posion to his face, making them shout. A cage falls upon the theif, who subsequently lockpicks out his way.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Партнеры tamboff.ru

Добавить свой логотип!

Все новости тамбовских компаний

Новости tmb.news
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов tamboff.ru -> Товары и услуги в Тамбове, экспертиза потребителя Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: