I concur. It is not the general percentage - на городском сайте Тамбова - tamboff.ru

ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   Правила форумаПравила форума   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения   ВходВход 

I concur. It is not the general percentage

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов tamboff.ru -> Компьютеры в Тамбове (фирмы, hi-tech техника: кпк, органайзеры)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Weismart
А я заговорил...

Сообщение26 Апр, Понедельник, 10:30, 2021   постоянная ссылка   Заголовок сообщения: I concur. It is not the general percentage Ответить с цитатой

A guard grabbing a rebound and running into NBA 2K21 MT the line to get off a fadeway shouldn't be a offensive strategy. Yes, it should do the job here and there, however, always grabbing collapses over GOAT KAJ and Yao if their cartoons coming from their jump keep them out of even contesting the shooter is absurd. Individuals should not be able to break the three point listing of Kobe Bryant for a NBA 2K21 game.

I concur. It is not the general percentage as a team that is the problem, it is the 99 3 pointer on every card. Everybody in the NBA is fearful of James Harden and Stephen Curry at the 3 point line. No one has been EVER scared of Dino Radja and Eddy Curry in the arc. In Eddy Curry's instance they had been terrified of him. However, when these facilities have 3 pointers in the high 90's that is the root of this issue teams are shooting over 50.

Excellent list. You kind of get to this in your tutorial part, but they need to update"Freestyle." I know it's not a huge thing, but we ought to be able to get all our players (not only our busy lineup), have a complete staff on the court to clinic plays, spacing, passing, etc, have over 2 men under the backboard with two balls throwing you inbound passes (they've a machine at MyCareer, why not here? Also just have infinite balls, it is dumb we have to await them), and possibly, just maybe be able to throw a personalized shell shield out there so you can practice playing or playing with a zone or some of those other 1,000,000 things we ought to be able to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins perform in a practice mode.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Партнеры tamboff.ru

Добавить свой логотип!

Все новости тамбовских компаний

Новости tmb.news
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов tamboff.ru -> Компьютеры в Тамбове (фирмы, hi-tech техника: кпк, органайзеры) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: